Canine Cafe Retail Shop Manager - ABQ Location
Canine Café Retail Sales Manager - ABQ Location
JOB SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES: The Retail Sales Manager position is either a part-time or full-time employment opportunity with the Innova21 Foundation. This position ensures the retail store is stocked with unique and highly sellable items while using social media as well as offline marketing opptys to help drive sales of Canine Café retail store items, gift cards to individuals and businesses, Canine Café private puppy party bookings and Prints for Paws orders. Sales completed in the physical retail shop benefit the growth and maintenance of Canine Café dog adoption program locations across America. The Canine Café project provides much needed socialization and interactive adoption programming for participating homeless pups and adult dogs in need. It encourages ‘outside the cage’ thinking to do our part to usher in the next generation of no-kill, whole animal care sheltering.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- Ability to source unique and sellable items for the store and display them creatively and professionally using limited resources
- Ability to photo incoming items and produce marketing materials and create social posts on Canine Café social media sites that drive sales increases
- Ability to plan and execute successful online and offline marketing campaigns to help meet sales goals
- Strong communication, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to recruit and coordinate store volunteers
- Excellent attention to detail, problem solving and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and use judgment within established guidelines
- Excellent office software and social media skills
- Cell phone with data plan for sending and receiving calls/media files and text messages. It should also have good photo options
If you are seeking employment that gives you the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of homeless pups and dogs and you have retail or sales experience, we would be interested in hearing from you. This position may provide a pathway future opportunities within our organization.
To apply: Please send BOTH a cover letter and copy of your resume to email@example.com